Get Campaign Delivery Data
This API is focused on programmatically getting a detailed output of all target interactions for a given phishing campaign. The output of this query includes information surrounding target email addresses and the interactions they had with delivered phishing material, including emails delivered, viewed, clicked, targets compromised and emails reported.
JSON Output Key:
- eA: Target Email Address
- eS: Email Sent - 1 = "Success", 2 = "Error - Domain Not Verified", 3 = "Error - Entire Quota Used"
- eO: Email Opened: 1 = Yes, 0 = No
- eOD: Email Opened Date: yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss
- eC: Email Clicked: 1 = Yes, 0 = No
- eCD: Email Clicked Date: yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss
- wC: Website Clicked: 1 = Yes, 0 = No
- wCD: Website Clicked Date: yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss
- eR: Email Reported: 1 = Yes, 0 = No
- eRD: Email Reported Date: yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ss
- sPTN: Sender Profile Template Name
- wTN: Website Template Name
- eTN: Email Template Name